Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some things that have not yet come to pass:

Lois McMaster Bujold has a draft of an Ivan story done! Maybe it will be out this time next year. I like Ivan, and look forward to seeing how he adjusts to a one-woman life. I really enjoyed seeing him try to be a good boy and settle down in - was it A Civil Campaign? - and be foiled at every turn.

Unraveled, by Courtney Milan - third in the series that starts with Unveiled and Unclaimed. Out sometime after Thanksgiving? I really like Milan's books; she's always doing something out-of-the-box, and her characters are all very human. There are some dukes and ladies and balls, but there's not the focus on the glitzy glamorous trappings and then sneaking off to a back room to get caught making out, that I've seen in a lot of other romances. And the heroes are nice guys. I am a sucker for nice guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment