Thursday, March 22, 2012

2011 Nebula nominees: what I could find DRM-free

This year's Nebula (and Norton) nominees are listed here - links to the online short fiction already exist there, so I'm not going to reproduce those. But all the novels link to B&N or Amazon, and those guys use DRM on their e-books. Here are the DRM-free editions I found.

I'm pleased to have discovered two new-to-me DRM-free ebook vendors, but it's kind of a bummer that, out of 14 titles, only 3 are available like this. It would be nice if I just missed something - let me know if you find one.

_______________________________


God's War, by Kameron Hurley: $6 at Baen Ebooks



Mechanique, by Genevieve Valentine: Lizbatty says she found this at Wizard's Tower. At the time of this writing, Wizard's Tower is changing hosts, so I'll update this to link more directly when it comes back up. Updated: £4.49 at Wizard's Tower.


The Freedom Maze, by Delia Sherman: $9.95 at Weightless Books

No comments:

Post a Comment